FreeK666

Free Speech as in Open Source!

SOURCE: OK I logged in and am using it now.

OK I logged in and am using it now.

It looks a lot like Scoop but with CSS files you should be able to change that as needed. I like the Preview option. I can see that the first part of the message becomes a subject heading or whatever. The trick is to post the subject heading as one line and hit enter to make a new paragraph for the body of the message.

OK I logged in and am using it now. (#11)
by Orion on Dec. 20, 2016, 1:44 a.m.

What do you think of the inline posting? (#19)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 7 a.m.
I think it's well cool! Saves on the page reloading... don't have to scroll to the right comment... better for the server, better for the client! Better than ever!

Next I want to make top level comments look list stories on scoop. (#18)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 6:59 a.m.
So front page here becomes like scoop's diary section maybe?

And add a 'view source' feature so we can see how other people post images or whatever it is they do.

But busy with family / christmas at the moment.

WOW! That took you an inordinately long time to get working! (#32)
by freek666 on March 21, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
SLACKER!

Also, first line is subject. (#16)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 6:51 a.m.
Next line and below is the body, but I also allow a double space... because that feels more natural.

Ok I just learned more. (#12)
by Orion on Dec. 20, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Word wrap is not enabled so if a paragraph isn't broken up with carrier returns it scrolls off the page to make the webpage wider.

Hopefully, if each sentence is double spaced it should work.

FIXED $ (#17)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
How do I d css so that it does pre like formatting for indenting, but with wordwrap for long lines? (#14)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 6:41 a.m.
I found it: (#15)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 6:45 a.m.
white-space: pre-wrap;

LOL

Hmmm... not sure why that didn't work... will look into it. (#13)
by freek666 on Dec. 20, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
Currently no markdown, just plain html with a tiny bit of css... will take a look.

Preview's much better than at kr5ddit, right?

Yes preview is better than Kr5ddit, and it is not a live preview as you type. One time I forgot to tap the post button a... (#51)
by Orion on March 27, 2017, 4:50 a.m.
nd left the page and didn't post, when I wanted to post. I thought I did post, but it was just the preview button.

Donations: bitcoin:1Dy5rLHwt8wk79C6jfH6uRf2bpcVnJtNyQ